How can I register for any of your online or on-campus courses?
- In person: You may come to our office in House #5 at Wagner College. Free parking is available on Howard Avenue or in our Guest Lot located within the main entrance of the College located at 631 Howard Avenue. Our office is the first small yellow building you will see when you enter the campus. We are open from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- By mail: Complete a registration form, including method of payment, and mail to: Wagner College Department for Lifelong Learning, One Campus Rd., Staten Island, NY, 10301.
- By phone: You may register over the phone by calling (718) 390-3221 between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please have your credit card information ready.
- By fax: Fax the completed registration form with your Visa/MC/AMEX/Discover card information to (718) 390-3118 at any time.
- Online: Once you have found the course you would like register for click on it and you will be prompted to create a student profile. Following creation of your account continue the registration process by filling out all of the required information and submitting payment information at the end.
I am new to online classes, how do they work?
You will have 24/7 access to an online classroom where you will:
You can complete course work according to your personal schedule as long as all assignments are received by the final date of the class.
- listen to audio lectures
- view slides
- complete reading assignments
- take an optional quiz at the end of each lesson to test your comprehension
- participate in online discussion with your fellow participants and the instructor
Is there a deadline for registering for a course?
Online: No. Courses are available throughout the year and can be registered for at any time.
On-campus: We ask that you register and pay for a course at least 1 week - 10 days prior to the start of the course.
How do I find out if class is cancelled?
Call our office at (718) 390-3221. We will leave a message on our outgoing voicemail notifying of any class cancellations. Visit www.wagner.edu and look for the snowflake on the homepage for school closures. We will also email you with any class cancellations.
Do you offer job placement?
You are not guaranteed employment as a result of any of these courses. Occasionally, local offices contact us asking for the contact information for students who have taken one of our courses. We will give you the name and phone number of anyone who has contacted us about hiring students upon request.
Can I arrange a course to be offered at my place of business?
Yes! If you represent a large group, in the New York City area, who would like these or any other subject taught to your employees please contact us at (718) 390-3221 to arrange training at your location.